Technical specifications for Grader Plane
|Working width cm
AP Grader plane
The AP grader plane is designed for the construction and maintenance of gravel and dirt roads. Due to the universally adjustable blade all sorts of road profiles, like a roof profile, can be made in only a single pass.
With the help of the hydraulically adjustable ripper tines old roads / paths can be loosened to a depth of 100 mm, after which the material can be used again for grading.
Suitable for tractors from 8 T with three-point linkage Cat. III.
• Hydraulic blade adjustment
• Hydraulic angle adjustment
• Hydraulic swivel adjustment
• Removable Hardox knives 25 mm.
• Certified 3-points linkage
• Hydraulic wheel set
• Load sensing hydraulic control
• Delivered with approval certificate EU regulation 167/2013 and thereby providing the possibility to apply for a licence plate
• APMB-1 control box
• Side plough
• Roadside milling machine 900 mm.
Der er desværre ingen brochure til denne maskine, endnu.